With Dave and I working full time, its been a pretty busy summer. However, we took a few days off of work for his cousins wedding in Huntington Beach! On the way down I had to stop and see Summer, she was already 2 days old, it couldn't wait until I got back!
I loved holding that little baby! She is so adorable, and she has the most beautiful hair I've ever seen on a baby!! She's already gorgeous, of course. I'm so glad that Siera lives close so we can see each other, its like having family nearby, and makes it seem like home is a little closer. I can't wait for Sum to get a little bigger so I can play with her more!
Back to LA.
The sealing and reception were absolutely beautiful! They even used our same photographer, so it was fun to see him again.
What else did we do you ask?
-We got our tan on! (One thing that drives me crazy about northern California is that its too cold to lay out at the beaches, what a waste.)
- Disneyland/California Adventure: Dave's mom was nice enough to get us tickets to the parks while we were down there. Lucky for us, his poor sister had a migraine the day we were supposed to go, so we upgraded our tickets, and spent two days at the parks!
- Drank Diet Mt. Dew, out of a fountain. One of the best parts... the 7-11 on the corner by our hotel having DMD! It was bliss, it almost made up for the family b word at IHOP.
- Rainbows Outlet! These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I wear them basically everyday.
Highlights;
| I really like taking pictures of people sleeping , I think its my gift. |
| Star Tours. Amazing. |
| The happy couplef |
| California Screamin rocked my world. |
| |
| I never thought I would see "scrunchies" again, however these girls rocked them. I envied them the entire 20 min we stood in line behind them. |
| World of Color at Cal adventure = most amazing show I've ever seen. |
| Seriously, google a video of it it. I die. |
I did it for you, enjoy.
| I loved the Sword in the Stone growing up, I wanted to be the wizard. |
| It doesn't look like it here, but the tower of terror was the scariest thing besides spiders in my life. |
| Nothing beats the magic of the castle at night. |
My Obsessions
World of Color
Space mountain
Indiana Jones
Tower of Terror
California Screaming
Disney
Fun family activities
No comments:
Post a Comment