Highlights:
When Halle went to the bathroom and informed me that she had just eaten food, and "when you eat food it turns to poop, then poop comes out your bum."
Squeezing Winsters fat little body, and making him laugh
Running/walking with Brookie Cookie
Watching my dad look like a little boy when he's out in the back yard trying to catch squirrels
My mom doing my hair- she's so selfless, she was at the salon for 7 hrs straight on labor day doing everybody's hair.
Driving around getting soda
Hanging out with the family
Reading to all three little babies in one chair
Here's my evidence;
The Many Faces of Winston
| The best part of these are they were taken within about 10 seconds of each other. |
Brooke always leaves post-its on the mirrors usually saying; "wake me up at 1pm" or something to that effect. This was the one that I woke up to;
My obsessions:
Those babies
Going home
Yellow and gray together
Having blonde hair again
I love your blog!!! I want to squeeze Winston right now from your pictures! We had so much fun with you. We need to come visit you.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big Halle is! She kinda reminds of Dakota Fanning in that pic. Squeezing nieces and nephews is THE BEST. I am obsessed with it and glad that you are too.
ReplyDelete