I should probably be reading up on sphingolipids, ceramides, and different types of cells I can steal from sacrificed mice to use for my next batch of experiments, however blogging is much more appealing. Where to begin… an update for my peeps I suppose:
I miraculously finished my first year of grad school courses, without failing any of them. Trust me, this was a feat in itself (I learned on my first day I had never taken 2 prerequisites to the program) Oops!
Dave commutes about 1 ½ hrs to the bay area where he’s a superintendent at a landscape development company.
We planted our first garden this year, which after months of hard work ground squirrels and rabbits have managed to destroy… the war begins.
Dave and I just celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary!
I'm officially living in Davis now that I go to farmers market every Saturday, and use a bicycle as my main mode of transportation. Pics of stoplights flashing bicycle's to come.
I'm officially living in Davis now that I go to farmers market every Saturday, and use a bicycle as my main mode of transportation. Pics of stoplights flashing bicycle's to come.
Life in Davis is moving right along.
Bobbiejane
No comments:
Post a Comment